2015 OPEN TRYOUTS HAVE COME AND GONE
If you have questions about the current roster or the 2016 tryout process, email Xtehn (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Come try out for the Seattle Cascades! The Combine is the first leg of our try-out process - everyone is invited to compete for a spot on the 2015 roster!
[Stage 1] Friday, Jan 30th, 6:30pm-10:00pm
[Stage 2] Saturday, Jan 31st, 9:00am-12:30pm
- The Cascades Combine will span Friday night and Saturday morning.
- The $30 (+tax) entrance fee covers your attendance at both stages.
- If you can't attend both stages, indicate it on the registration form.
- REGISTER AHEAD OF TIME and get a Cascades reversible tank.
Location: Memorial Stadium, at the foot of the Space Needle (401 5th Avenue North / Seattle, WA 98109).
PLEASE REGISTER AHEAD OF TIME TO PARTICIPATE:
- Click the ADD TO CART button on the left.
- Fill out the online registration form that will automatically appear.
- Complete your payment in order to secure your spot.
- You'll get a confirmation email containing: locations details, directions, the AUDL liability waiver*, a list of what to bring, and more.
Last minute registration: If you are unable to register in advance, you can sign up on Friday night 6:30-6:45 or Saturday morning 9:00-9:15 at the entrance to Memorial Stadium. The price is still $30+tax, and we'll accept cash or credit card. We'll have printed AUDL liability waivers* for you to sign on the spot. However, you will not be guaranteed a Seattle Cascades reversible tank jersey.
* AUDL liability waivers: If you're under 18, you'll need to have a parent sign the AUDL waiver for you.